Grooms Cottage & Moat Path Cottage are fully booked for 2019
All the cottages have been converted from old stables and barns with the utmost care, using original timbers and features where possible, whilst having all the modern fixtures and fittings essential in today’s high standards. Much of the furniture is antique and blends in completely with the cottage atmosphere. All the cottages have been created to provide peace and tranquillity in a rural environment, hence all the sitting rooms and bedrooms overlook the gardens.
In order to ensure your holiday is just that – a holiday – whether you plan on visiting all the great local restaurants or eating-in, our aim is to make sure that you “Just Need Food”. There’s nothing worse than having to buy absolutely everything, so condiments, cleaning things, cling-film etc is available for you.
Children are extremely welcome and we will always try to provide you with as many items as possible such as travel cot, high chair, steriliser, toys, DVD’s, stair gate, Just ask!
The main garden has a swing/slide set and a 12’ trampoline (complete with safety net), whilst the extended garden has a large lawn (great for running around and kicking balls), and an orchard with chickens and fruit trees – help yourself to the apples in the Autumn!
Off-road parking is available for all the cottages in our parking area – a short 20-50m walk from the cottages at the end of the drive.
All the cottages have the following:
- Neutral décor and pretty soft-furnishings
- Enclosed communal garden with chairs and tables
- Moat Path Cottage has its own fenced garden
- Free WiFi/Broadband
- Crisp white bed linen (beds made up), gorgeous fluffy pillows and feather duvets (non-feather available on request)
- Huge Towels, including tea-towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with matching crockery, cutlery, glassware, pots and pans, plastic crockery and cutlery for our younger guests
- Washing machine/dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat screen with Freeview TV
- DVD/CD player
- Radio/CD player
- Selection of DVD’s
- Selection of board games
- Shaver sockets and lights in bathrooms
- Off-street parking
- Central heating
- Moat Path Cottage also has a wood-burning stove
- Private heated covered swimming pool open May (spring bank holiday) until September -(5 mins walk away)
- Short breaks are available
- Sorry No Pets in Grooms, Gardeners or Coopers, but DOGS are welcomed in Moat Path Cottage
- Smoking is not permitted in properties
- Friday changeover